Christina (Low) Dwight (R), Principal Broker
Office: (808) 429-1098
- Commercial real estate transaction experience with a specialization in locating off-market properties for investors.
- Extensive experience with investors performing 1031 tax exchanges.
- Well-acquainted with day-to-day management and landlord-tenant relationships through ownership experience.
- Transaction experience from all sides: seller, buyer, and landlord.
- Six years of re-development experience in multi-family unit investments; purchased and repositioned assets to sell for maximum values.
- Increased quality of life for tenants and the greater community.
- Extensive retail leasing experience. Excellent Landlord connections, 2003-2004 ICSC Next Generation Chairperson (Past clients include Genki Sushi, Hawaiian Moon & Jeff Chang Pottery)
- Broker’s license, State of Hawaii, 2012
- Master of Arts, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2010
- Real estate license, State of Hawaii, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola Marymount University, CA, 1996
- Maryknoll High School Alum
CHRISTINA LOW DWIGHT, R, OWNER, BROKER
When it comes to buying and selling apartment buildings, the knowledge and experience of an established professional with a proven performance record makes all the difference. Since earning her real estate licence in 2002, Christina has not only sold hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of properties, she has also established market records on dollars per-door sales for sellers and found amazing deals for buyers. Christina’s mission is to provide exemplary, personalized service to multifamily investors. Commercial Investment Strategies is the ONLY firm in Hawaii with a laser-focus on apartment building buying and selling. In 2014, Christina sold over $30,000,000. She is the leading market expert.
MULTIFAMILY SALES SPECIALIST — 2006-PRESENT
Simplifying the real estate process and making your life easier while achieving your investment goals is easy when you hire the right professional. From opening escrow to signing, and everything in between, Christina is guided by a spirit of enterprise and a strong work ethic, and she embraces the challenges of every deal and relentlessly finds proactive solutions for her clients.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF 56 APARTMENT UNITS — 2006-2013
When you’re buying or selling an apartment building, you want somone who has stood in your shoes as an owner and property manager. Your agent should be someone who has renovated, held, and sold the same kind of asset you’re trading, whose entire focus is on what you’re trying to accomplish: the successful trade of your property. While others divide their time dealing with property manager minutae, simultaneously throwing arrows in the dark at residential and industrial real estate deals, Christina is dedicated to you, the apartment investor. People don’t ask her to speak to their private banking clients or call her the Apartment Building Queen for nothing!
126 Queen Street #309, Honolulu Hawaii 96813 808-429-1098 firstname.lastname@example.org
RETAIL LEASING, INDUSTRIAL AND WAREHOUSE LEASING, AND RESIDENTIAL SALES 2003-2006
Christina began her real estate career as a successful retail leasing agent, negotiating multiple spaces for local, national, and international tenants, including Genki Sushi. During that time, she served on the board for the International Council of Shopping Centers as the Chairperson for Next Gen, a mentoring opportunity for seasoned professionals and commercial realtors with less than 10 years’ experience. She negotiated long-term industrial and warehouse leasing while selling houses and condos. Then she began investing in apartment buildings. Christina is your best lead on how to price and market your asset, what to look for when considering a property, which lenders make deals happen, and more. She’ll be your ultimate resource for off-market deals, and she will negotiate them for you with the full force of the Honolulu Board of Realtor’s (HBR) Code of Ethics behind her, along with the National and Hawaii Association of Realtors’ (NAR and HAR) educational standards.
UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII, MANOA, HAWAII — MASTER’S DEGREE, 2010 LOYOLA MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY, L.A., CA — BACHELOR’S DEGREE, 1996 MARYKNOLL HIGH SCHOOL —DIPLOMA, 1992 AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Christina is a member of the Hawaii Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Managers (CCIM), Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES), Seller’s Representative Specialist (SRS). She is a member of the Hawaii Board of Realtors (HBR), National Board of Realtors (NAR), and Hawaii Association Realtors (HAR). Commercial Investment Strategies is a member of the Better Business Bureau and holds a AAA+ rating.