- Commercial real estate transaction experience with a specialization in locating off-market properties for investors.
- Extensive experience with investors performing 1031 tax exchanges.
- Well-acquainted with day-to-day management and landlord-tenant relationships through ownership experience.
- Transaction experience from all sides: seller, buyer, and landlord.
- Six years of re-development experience in multi-family unit investments; purchased and repositioned assets to sell for maximum values.
- Increased quality of life for tenants and the greater community.
- Extensive retail leasing experience. Excellent Landlord connections, 2003-2004 ICSC Next Generation Chairperson (Past clients include Genki Sushi, Hawaiian Moon & Jeff Chang Pottery)
- Broker's license, State of Hawaii, 2012
- Master of Arts, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2010
- Real estate license, State of Hawaii, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts, Loyola Marymount University, CA, 1996
- Maryknoll High School Alum